My project has been sitting dormant for a while and I'm ready to get started again. Ran into a few snags during this build. The major snag is a timing issue that I have not resolved. After doing some research, I think the issue is at the flywheel. I installed a SPEC lightweight flywheel and I might not have installed it right. Never knew timing could be off at the flywheel. The 1.8t has the crank position sensor on the engine block, fool proof, while the 2.7t has it on the transmission bell housing. Needless to say I have learned a lot during this build and I’m sure there is still more to learn.